- Category: News
- Category: News
Major Investment & Refurbishment by Teme Leisure
Teme Leisure have appointed Pulse Fitness Leisure to fully re-equip and redesign its South Shropshire Leisure Centre and Cleobury Sports Centre fitness facilities. The exciting £400k renovation project will replace the current, out dated equipment and provide members with a refreshed, motivating space to visit and workout whilst hosting the most sophisticated equipment across the County.
As part of the new contract, Pulse Fitness will upgrade both the interiors and leisure facilities, including flooring and wall art. New and advanced gym equipment from Pulse’s range of Premium Cardio and Strength lines will be installed as well as a variety of strength and conditioning, free weights and functional training kit.
Alongside upgrading the gym equipment, customers at both Teme Leisure centres will benefit from the introduction of TRAKK, the fitness content and tracking app from Pulse. TRAKK will allow members to create their own workout plans, tap into readymade training plans and allow PTs to digitally connect with members.
While members will be able to log and track their personal fitness journeys, Teme Leisure staff will be able to set personalised plans and programmes for their clients, as well as share automated messaged to the member base.
Lee Hassan, General Manager at Teme Leisure: “We selected Pulse Fitness to re-vamp and re-equip the fitness facilities at both leisure centres as we were thoroughly impressed by the high quality and durable equipment as well as its innovative, connected eco-system, TRAKK. Now that many of our members are fully embedded into a flexible routine, we are pleased to be able to offer a connected platform that enables them to monitor their fitness both in and outside of the gym, while remaining connected to our trainer.’
The project will be conducted in two phases with phase 1 commencing on Saturday 16th April 2022 with the facility at Cleobury opening to customers on Tuesday 19th April 2002 and the main fitness suite (first floor) at Ludlow on Tuesday 3rd May 2022. The creation of a more permanent ground floor strength and functional training gym within the sports hall will form part of phase 2 with work commencing mid-May and open to customers by the end of May. We anticipate very little disruption for our customers during these periods we very minimal if any closures. We believe this new investment in the facilities reflects our sustained commitment to the community in supporting active, healthy lifestyles
Keep a lookout on our App and social media channels for sneak peeks and updates
- Category: News
Following feedback from customers and staff, we have spent the latest closure investing and building a new online site with the aim of improving customer experience. The new ‘Leisure Hub’ will enable you to have access to a secure easy-to-use online booking system. Thank you for persisting with our old site but you can now move over to the Leisure Hub to make and manage your bookings
How do I use it?
- Leisure Hub is open to everyone, both members and Teme Community Card Holders, you simply need to register online.
- If you are an existing member, you simply need to enter your email address that is linked to your account
- It will give members the ability to book activities 9-days ahead and non-members will be able to book up to 7-days ahead
- Cancellations have also never been easier. All past, present, and future bookings can be found and controlled in the 'My Bookings' section on the Hub.
How will this benefit me?
- Leisure Hub is a new and advanced booking and payment system designed to provide you with an online account that you can access 24 hours a day.
- You can see easily how many spaces are available in each session so you can avoid busier times if you prefer.
- If a class or session is fully booked, you can hit the notify me button and as soon as a space becomes available you will be notified via email.
- Leisure Hub will be accessed via a link at the top of our website and within our Free Teme Leisure App; it isn’t a separate app so you won’t have anything to download to your device.
How to Register
Access the Teme Leisure Hub Site by clicking the button below, via the Online Booking tab on our App or the Book Now link on our website
Hit the 'I have a Teme Leisure Card....' button and complete the required fields.
You will require your Teme Leisure Card number which can be found on the reverse, top right-hand side of your card. You also need to use the same email* address that is associated with your Teme Leisure Card. If you need to update this please contact your local centre or email in. You can use the same username and password as on our previous booking site should you wish, or pick a new one.
Once you have completed the online registration, an email will be sent with a link for you to follow to activate your account. This should come through quickly, please check your spam folder. You can then login and view all the features of the new system. If you click on the ‘Remember Me’ tick box, there will be no need to log in again.
*Please be aware. A different email address is required for each user. Multiple users will not be able to register under one email address.