We are really looking forward to welcoming you back into our centres. We have been busy behind the scenes preparing for our reopening
Click Here to watch our handy video to explain some of the changes we've made.
Phase 1 – Monday 27th July – Gym and Exercise Classes
Phase 2 – Monday 21st Septemebr - Swimming Pool and Aqua Classes Full information can be found here https://www.teme-leisure.co.uk/news/160-swimreopen
Phase 3 – *TBC - Spa, Café and Creche
* Subject to government & Local Authority Advice and support
What are the opening times at Teme Ludlow?
Monday – Friday 7am- 9.15pm Weekend 7.30am – 3.30pm. All visits are required to be pre booked.
Phase 1 – MOnday 7th Septemebr for Outdoor Classes
Phase 2 – Late October – Gym and indoor Exercise Classes
Teme Cleobury will reopen for Phase 1 on Monday 7th Septemebr for outdoor classes.
All outdoor classes will take place under a large marquee so they will take place n all weather.
- All visits will need to be booked in advance. For the time being we cannot allow walk-ins
- Members can book up to 8 days in advance.
- Non-members can only book up to 5 days in advance.
How Can I Book?
Booking can be made online or over the phone.
You are required to pre book in advance before you visit for all gym, swim, group exercise and other activities on site. Making sure the total number of people in each of our Leisure Centres is controlled via online booking is one of the many ways we’ll help everyone stay safe and maintain their social distance. It will also assist us to comply with government track and trace requirements. A short video showing you how to register and book sessions online can be found here
For Casual, pay as you go users we can set you up with a casual online membership and then allocate you a membership card. To apply for this please click here. Please be aware there will be a one off charge of £2 for the casual membership card payable on collection.
Please be aware our system works on a rolling 24 hour clock. So if you look at 10 am, you will only see sessions available to book up until 10am 9 days in advance. As the day goes on more sessions will become open to book
Can I book multiple gym and exercise class sessions per week?
You sure can! You can book as many gym sessions and exercise classes as you wish per week. However, we would ask you to be considerate to other users and if you cannot attend a session please cancel this online or over the phone with as much notice as possible. We will be contacting no shows and persistent no shows may result in your membership being frozen
Our Gym Sessions can be found below. Concerned about coming back? Here are a few questions/concerns we have been hearing.
*1 hour isn't enough*
No problem, you can simply book 2 back to back hours and continue with your workout.
*Pre-Booking is putting you off as you aren't sure when you can make it*
Pre-booking is required at the moment but dont let that put you off. This is just to ensure we control numbers in each area and record visits for Government track and trace. There are always plenty of spaces and booking can always be done just before you leave home if its a spur of the moment decision either quickly online or over the phone.
*Before Covid-19 users were 'casual' about cleaning equipment*
All our users have been excellent and everyone has respected the rules by cleaning before and after use. We know this as there is a member of staff present in each workout area to ensure this is taking place. They also continuously clean each area as well as ensure social distancing is being observed.
Hopefully, this puts your mind at rest, come down and see for yourself. If you have any concerns or questions about coming back please do get in touch.
PRE BOOKING REQUIRED
REGISTER HERE https://online.teme-leisure.co.uk/bookings or visit the news section of our app for a how-to video
Casual pay as you go users register to book here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/JVX2JN2
Back into Group Exercise
We can't wait to get you back in your favourite exercise classes.
- We've reduced class sizes to allow everyone to socially distance when they work out in studio 1. Adult Ballet, Pilates and Yoga classes will take place.
- All other classes will take place in Studio 3 which is located in the sports hall.
- Within all studios are ‘T’ markers which will determine your workout area and keep you a safe distance from others.
- Book online but please cancel ahead if you can't make it.
- Class times will be 45min to allow a 15 minute gap in-between to enable social distancing to take place before one class ends and another begins and also to allow the area to be cleaned
- All equipment will be wiped and hygienically clean before you use it. We do encourage if you have your own yoga mat to bring it with you.
Membership Price For Life
To thank you for sticking with us for this tough time we are thanking all Members (Annual and Direct Debit Payers) who were live on 20th March 2020 by promising to NEVER increase your membership fees. What you pay now will be what you pay for the rest of your time with Teme Leisure. New joiners be charged on the new tariff.
*Please note if you did cancel your membership with us your Price For Life Offer Will No Longer Be valid. Instead we have the option to Freeze your membership rather than cancel so do always chat to us about this. If You have any queries or concerns about your membership, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
I have lost my Membership Card, how do I get access to the card number to set up an online booking account?
Im not a member, can I join?
We will be able to allow users who have in the past held a memerbship with us to re-join. Drop us an email or call the centre 01584 874620 and we can arrange an appointment to sign up.
If you have not been a Teme members previously or not on our system im afraid for the initial opening we cannot allow you to join as we cannot induct new users into the Gym.
We’ve made a few changes to keep you safe
When you return, you’ll notice several changes to help keep you and the team safe. Below are measures we are adopting:
- “One-way” directional signs to help you move around and maintain social distancing.
- Advanced booking will be required. Please book in advance at http://online.teme-leisure.co.uk/bookings
- We’ve rearranged gym equipment to ensure that you are always distanced from other users.
- We’ve enhanced cleaning regimes. We will also have Sanitise Stations throughout our centres for you to clean down equipment before and after use.
- Upon entry to your workout area you will collect your own Sanitise Spray Bottle to take around with you during your workout. Use this to wipe equipment and machines before and after use. On the way out simply pop the spray bottle in the area provided for staff to then clean down ready for the next user.
- Social distancing measures will be part and parcel of your visit.
- A cashless payment process will be in place. As all visits require to be pre booked they also require to be pre paid either online or over the phone
Check In, Arrival and Departing For Your Session
PLEASE BE AWARE YOU WILL REQURIE YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD TO CHECK IN. We will allow access 10minutes before your booked session commences. Please don’t arrive any earlier.
Come dressed to exercise. Changing rooms will not be available for the time being. As you arrive for your session you will see the markers for a queuing system which are of course socially distanced. Please queue respecting other users. When entering you will be required to have your Temperature checked, sanitise your hands then you can proceed to our new Self Service Kiosk
Checking in has never been so easy with our new Self Service Kiosk. Upon arrival, when you are called forward you will use your membership card at the Kiosk to check in. Don’t worry there will be a Teme staff member on hand to help you if needed.
Please leave promptly at the end of your booked session. We will rely on strict session times and users will be required to leave so there is adequate time to clean down and check the next sessions users in. Staff will alert users 5minutes before the end of each session.
Use the hand sanitizer stations upon entering and you can find multiple dispensers around the centre to use before during and after your session. We’ll be routinely cleaning equipment but please do clean down any equipment you use after you’ve used it. Extra hygiene stations will be available.
How will you ensure social distancing is in place across the Leisure Centres?
We are asking everyone to pre book which means we can maintain the numbers in the building to numbers which ensure everyone can socially distance. We’ve also staggered the start and finish times of activities to control arrival, numbers and circulation of customers throughout our buildings.
- We’ve moved kit to create space to allow you the space you need to work out safely and also marked some machines out of use.
- We've reduced exercise class numbers to allow social distancing and introduced heightened hygiene regimes, plus additional hand sanitisers and sanitise stations, if people want to clean any kit themselves. All Class users will be allocated a safe distanced space to workout during each class
- We will have a member of staff in all areas at all times ensuring social distancing is adhered to while also continually cleaning equipment.
How will you ensure the Leisure Centres are clean?
We’ve introduced tougher, more robust procedures covering the cleaning of the Leisure Centres in-line with Covid-19 and industry guidelines.
We have programmed 2 deep clean sessions per day for all areas and also 15mins between each session.
Cleaning of high traffic areas and touch points will be continuous throughout the day, this is supported by cleaning stations within all areas, that members can use to clean equipment. Each user will collect their own Sanitise Spray bottle to use throughout their session. This will be placed in the drop off box at the exit where staff will wipe down and have ready for another session
Will there be changing facilities available?
We are asking our customers to come to the centre ready for their activity. Changing Rooms will not be open for the time being. Toilets will be available, there will be a one way system to access these.
Will lockers be available?
Lockers will not be available for the time being.
Is the Sports Hall Available for Bookings?
Unfortunately not. The Sports Hall has been used to create the new Functional Fitness Training Room and also to hold Exercise classes to give us a bigger space. Therefore for the time being there is no booking being taken
How do I book a programme review with an instructor?
Unfortunately, we will not be allowing any new Gym users for the time being and cannot provide inductions for reassessments.
Will the drinking fountains be available within the gym?
Members are encouraged to bring their own water bottle into the centre. The water fountains will initially be isolated. We will continuously review this in-line with industry guidance.
Should I wear a face covering or mask when I visit?
There is no requirement to wear face masks within the Leisure Centres. Members can choose to do so should they wish. World Health Organisation do advise against wearing masks whilst working out but this is completely the users choice.
Will The Spa be open?
Initially sauna and steam facilities will remain closed. We will continually review this position in line with industry guidance.
The feedback we have recieved has been lovely to read.
Anyone feeling nervous about returning, give these a read. Your safety is our top priority and the centre at Teme Ludlow really is looking the best it ever has.
The gym areas have plenty of space, and we are seeing these areas very quiet so if you are concerned about the initial reopening 'rush' please don't be.
Don't take our word for it, come and see for yourself from this video and these comments