All sessions at Teme Leisure must now be booked in advance by all customers.
Members can continue to book via their membership number, Non members will need register for aTeme Community Card to enable bookings.
This is free of charge and is for non-members to enable bookings within our facilities. Unfortunately no bookings will be allowed unless you are either a
Teme Leisure membership or are a non member registered with a Community Card.
- Once you register you will receive an email with your unique number and a member of the team will contact you once your Community Card registration is completed.
- All sessions will need to be pre booked and paid for in advance
- You will be able to book up to 7 days in advance for your session
- All Gym, Swimming and Classes are avialble on a pay as you go basis
- If you are booking for a family swim session, then only one adult per house hold will need to register for a community card.
- Teme Leisure members do not need a Community Card and can book as normal using their membership number
Click on the red button below which will take you to an online form to complete